PVC Conduit Pipes
NORPACK PVC CONDUIT PIPES are manufactured as per IS:9537 Part 3/1983 from PVC which has been specially formulated to meet the requirements of Indian and international standards. A result of state of the art high technology and innovation, it is made of unplasticized super high impact material which makes the pipe high impact resistant. Each length of norpack pvc conduit pipes is marked with ISI mark and our brand “NORPACK” along with size and dimension.
Salient Features of Rigid PVC Conduit Pipes
- Processed on twin screws extruders
- Virgin suspension grade K-67 PVC
- Minimum filler ensures high impact strength.
- Unplasticised PVC Formulation to improve the mechanical strength.
- UV stablised.
- Adapable to standard concealed wiring system as per IS:& BIS
- Non-flammable, non corrosive, rust proof.
- Channelising Concealed & Surface wiring
- Telecommunication & Cable ducting
Low Halogen Sft (Frls) Rigid Pvc Conduit
- Flame Retardant & Temperature Stable( no propagation of flame & thermal stability more than 60 min at 200 c)
- Halogen Free ( non toxic) hydrochloric Acid contents less than 19%, oxygen index more than 29%.
- Smoke free/very low smoke : smoke density rating less than 60%